Headlines News :
Home » » iPhone App Review: Stanza

iPhone App Review: Stanza

Written By Tech-Beever on Monday 25 July 2011 | 12:14

When it comes to reading comics on your iPhone, Marvels and DC's comic apps are pretty decent (if slow) ways to go.

But what if you've already got comics on your computer?

Stanza handles a wide variety of non-DRM formats (including Amazon Kindle, Mobipocket, Microsoft LIT, PalmDoc, and more), but if you're after books, we'd recommend the likes of Kindle or even Apples own iBooks. It's not that it's a bad eReader -- because it really isn't.
It's just I have quite a comic collection on my laptop, and Stanza has a few tricks other than offering you the chance to transfer your ePub files to your iDevice.

Stanza reads CBR and CBZ files, which, luckily enough, are the formats of my comic collection.

After a LONG process, I transferred my comic collection through iTunes, and away I went.
(if you intend to follow this path, I'd recommend adding comics 'so many' at a time, as if you through in

Share this post :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. techbee - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger