Headlines News :
Home » » IGN's Greg Miller Diagnosed With Cancer

IGN's Greg Miller Diagnosed With Cancer

Written By Tech-Beever on Saturday 11 August 2012 | 06:04


IGN's Greg Miller has been diagnosed with cancer, he revealed in a blog post on thursday.



The sad news came as a shock to all BEYOND! Podcast fans, Up At Noon viewers and IGN readers all over the world.

Turns out, I have cancer -- Hodgkin's lymphoma -- and I felt like I should tell you. Weird, right?

I don't know. It's not like I think it's super-interesting and "OMG, you have to hear this," but by reading this, you're admitting to being an IGN fan. And like I always say on Podcast Beyond and Game Scoop!, by being an IGN fan, you're my friend. I've gone out of my way to break the news to my phone book friends (at least until the pizza got there last night), so this seems like another logical step in the process.

We're early with this thing. Uh, if you listened to the podcasts back in May, I actually complained about a lump on my neck and sore joints. That was this. The soreness went away before I made it to a doctor in May, but the bumps kept coming and new symptoms arose while I was on vacation in Chicago (fever, wobble-head-feeling). So, I booked a doctor's appointment for last Thursday, and it's been a whirlwind of biopsies, blood work and different offices.

You can read the full blog post here

All of us here at Tech Beever send our love, and wish Greg a speedy recovery, we know you can beat this!

BEYOND!
Share this post :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. techbee - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger